NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. fell 9.7 percent to $12.63.
Dex One Corp. fell 6.8 percent to $5.35.
Dril-Quip Inc. fell 6.8 percent to $73.67.Swift Energy Co. fell 6.5 percent to $43.23. A.H. Belo Corp. fell 6.0 percent to $7.23. Hecla Mining Co. fell 5.8 percent to $10.16. Salesforce.com Inc. fell 5.7 percent to $130.85. Newpark Resources Inc. fell 5.6 percent to $6.85. Armstrong World Inds fell 5.3 percent to $41.55. MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. fell 4.7 percent to $13.79.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV