- Steven C. Zola, the President of Winmark Capital Corporation was named to the Company’s Board of Directors. His nomination will be put to shareholder vote at the 2011 annual shareholder’s meeting;
- The Company has decided to eliminate the role of Vice Chairman and as such, Kirk A. MacKenzie, the Company’s current Vice Chairman will not serve in that capacity. Mr. MacKenzie will continue to serve on the Board of Directors;
- Brett D. Heffes was named President of Winmark Corporation. Previously, Mr. Heffes was President, Finance and Administration.
Winmark Corporation Announces Governance And Management Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.