- Steven C. Zola, the President of Winmark Capital Corporation was named to the Company’s Board of Directors. His nomination will be put to shareholder vote at the 2011 annual shareholder’s meeting;
- The Company has decided to eliminate the role of Vice Chairman and as such, Kirk A. MacKenzie, the Company’s current Vice Chairman will not serve in that capacity. Mr. MacKenzie will continue to serve on the Board of Directors;
- Brett D. Heffes was named President of Winmark Corporation. Previously, Mr. Heffes was President, Finance and Administration.
Winmark Corporation Announces Governance And Management Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.