Kenneth Cole Trips as CEO Departs
CEO Jill Granoff stepped down from the company and gave up her seat on the board. Kenneth Cole didn't provide a reason for her departure, but said it was "mutually agreed" upon.
Kenneth Cole, the company's namesake chairman and creative officer, will succeed Granoff on an interim basis. Paul Blum, former president, will assume the role of vice chairman.
The apparel and accessories maker also reported that it narrowed its fourth-quarter loss. During the latest three months, Kenneth Cole lost $2.7 million, or 15 cents a share, on revenue of $120.8 million.Kenneth Cole shares fell 7.5% to $12.93. --Written by Jeanine Poggi in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jeanine Poggi. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jpoggi. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV