If you prefer a broader investment to gain access to uranium mining, there's a new exchange-traded fund available, the Global X Uranium ETF (URA). Launched last November, this ETF tracks the Solactive Global Uranium Index. It has $209 million in net assets allocated to 24 holdings, including 3.2 percent in Uranerz. Since its debut, its price has risen 20 percent.
These are just a few suggestions, as always make sure to complete your own due diligence before buying shares in any company or ETF.
Ian Wyatt, editor of SmallCapInvestor.comDisclosure: none.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV