Brush Engineered Materials - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Brush Engineered Materials (BW) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $882 million market cap, electronics company flipped to a profit of $12.6 million in the fourth quarter from a loss of $3.6 billion in the year earlier quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 12 U.S. common stocks for February 25, 2011. In total, seven stocks were upgraded and five stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Brush Engineered Materials reported $356 million in revenue, an increase of 65.5% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Brush Engineered Materials: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$998 million market cap, hospital company, Kindred Healthcare Inc (KND) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Kindred Healthcare reported net income of $20.4 million up 6% over the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 6.1% to $1.1 billion. Learn more about Kindred Healthcare: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV