SoundBite Communications Webinar: Capitalizing On The Mobile Revolution
BEDFORD, Mass., Feb. 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The proliferation of mobile communications is having a profound impact on consumer behavior. Today's consumers are texting more, making fewer phone calls and demanding information in ways that suit their "on-the-go" lifestyle and self-service nature. Few companies, however, are keeping pace with these evolving consumer communications preferences. The mobile revolution and consumer demand for real-time self-service options dictate changes in the way organizations interact with their customers.
Achieve Breakthrough Results: Add Text to Your Voice Messaging Strategy
Proactive communications strategies using various combinations of automated voice messaging and text messaging have proven to increase customer satisfaction, accelerate response times, and lower costs. On March 3, 2011, SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT), a leading provider of on-demand, multi-channel proactive customer communications, will host a 30-minute webcast to discuss:
- Successful multi-channel communication techniques used by leading organizations
- Key considerations for adding text messaging into a customer communications strategy
- Voice and text messaging strategies used to proactively communicate throughout marketing, customer care, payments and collection activities
|WHEN:||Thursday, March 3, 2011|
|2:00 p.m. ET|
|WHO:||Alan Berrey, Vice President, Emerging Solutions, SoundBite Communications|
|Jennifer Roderick, Director, Enterprise Programs, SoundBite Communications|
|Bob Cotting, Director, Enterprise Programs, SoundBite Communications|
CONTACT: Media Contacts: Marie Ruzzo SoundBite Communications +1 781 897 2632 mruzzo@SoundBite.com Julie Goldman or Michael McDonough Schwartz Communications +1 781 684 0770 SoundBite@schwartz-pr.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV