CARLSTADT, N.J., Feb. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd (Nasdaq: JST), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers for voltage distribution, today announced that it plans to release fourth quarter financial results on Monday, March 14th, 2011, before the market opens.
The Company will hold a conference call at 8:30 am ET on March 14th to discuss fourth quarter results. Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-719-325-2423. A webcast will also be available via www.viavid.net. A replay of the call will be available through March 28th, 2011 by dialing 1-858-384-5517, access code: 9159718.
About Jinpan International Ltd.
Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets cast resin transformers for power distribution and wind energy products. Jinpan's cast resin transformers allow high voltage transmissions of electricity to be distributed to various locations in lower, more usable voltages. The Company has obtained ISO9001 and ISO1401 certifications of its cast resin transformers. Its principal executive offices are located in Hainan, China and its U.S. headquarters is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey.SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV