HOUSTON, Feb. 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BPZ Resources, Inc. (NYSE:BPZ) today announced 2010 year-end total proved crude oil reserves of 38.9 million barrels covering the Company's Corvina and Albacora fields located in Block Z-1 in offshore northwest Peru.
The reserves estimates were prepared by its independent reserve auditors Netherland Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI) in accordance with the disclosure rules of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Commodity price of $76.92 per barrel, used in calculating the economic quantities of reserves was based on the 12-month unweighted arithmetic average of the first-day-of-the-month price for the period January 2010 through December 2010.
The Company's proved (P1), probable (P2), and possible (P3) crude oil reserves as of December 31, 2010 were as follows:
|Total Oil||Reserves (Mmbo)||Corvina||Albacora|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV