BEIJING, Feb. 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) ("eFuture"), a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries, today announced that management will attend the Rodman & Renshaw Annual China Investment Conference to be held on March 6-8, 2011 at Le Royal Meridien Shanghai, China.
eFuture management will present on Monday, March 7, 2011 at 5:20 p.m. China time in Ballroom I of Le Royal Meridien Shanghai.
eFuture management will also be available for investor meetings throughout the day. Those who wish to attend the conference should contact Rodman & Renshaw to request additional information.Further information, including an investor presentation for download, will be made available on the Investor Relations section of the eFuture website at www.e-future.com.cn . About eFuture Information Technology Inc. eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) is a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries. eFuture provides integrated software and services to manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, logistics companies and retailers in China's front-end supply chain (from factory to consumer) market, especially in the retail and fast moving consumer goods industries. For more information about eFuture, please visit http://www.e-future.com.cn
CONTACT: Investor Contact Troe Wen, Company Secretary eFuture Information Technology Inc. +86-10-5293-7699 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations (HK) Mahmoud Siddig Taylor Rafferty +852 3196 3712 eFuture@Taylor-Rafferty.com Investor Relations (US) Kelly Gawlik Taylor Rafferty +1 212 889 4350 eFuture@Taylor-Rafferty.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV