Persons considering an investment in NGP Capital Resources Company should consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the Company carefully before investing. Such information and other information about the Company is available in our annual report on Form 10-K, in our quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and in prospectuses we issue from time to time in connection with our offering of securities. Such materials are filed with the SEC and copies are available on the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov. Prospective investors should read such materials carefully before investing.
INVESTMENT CONTACT: Please send investment proposals to: NGP Capital Resources Company, Kelly Plato (email@example.com), Dan Schockling (firstname.lastname@example.org), Hans Hubbard (email@example.com), or Chris Ryals (firstname.lastname@example.org), 713-752-0062.
CONTACT: Steve Gardner (email@example.com), 713-752-0062
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV