VANCOUVER, Feb. 25 /PRNewswire/ - Emerick Resources Corp. (TSXV: ERC) announces that it has granted incentive stock options to its directors, officers, employees and consultants to purchase up to a total of 1,120,000 common shares exercisable for ten years at a price of $0.37 per share.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
"Ralp h Rushton" Ralph Rushton, CEO & Director
Symbol: TSXV-ERC Shares Issued: 20.1-millionNeither the TSX Venture Exchange nor the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release SOURCE Emerick Resources Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV