SHANGHAI, China, Feb. 25, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mecox Lane Limited, ("Mecox Lane" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:MCOX), China's leading online platform for apparel and accessories as measured by revenues in 2009, today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2010 on Tuesday, March 1, 2011, after the U.S. markets close.
Mecox Lane management will hold an earnings conference call at 9:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on March 1, 2011 (10:00 a.m. Shanghai/Hong Kong Time on March 2, 2011) to discuss results and highlights from the quarter and answer questions.
A brief presentation to accompany the earnings call will be available on the Company's website, http://ir.m18.com, at 7:30 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time on March 1, 2011 (8:30 a.m. Shanghai/Hong Kong Time on March 2, 2011).The dial-in numbers and passcode for the conference call are as follows:
|U.S. Toll Free:||+1-866-242-1388|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV