Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) today announced that the Company will host a conference call to discuss results for its fourth quarter on Tuesday, March 8, 2011. The Company will issue an earnings release prior to the call.
The conference call is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. EST (1:30 p.m. PST), March 8, 2011. It will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at http://www.nautilusinc.com/events and will be archived online within one hour after completion of the call. In addition, listeners may call (800) 950-7243 in North America, and international listeners may call (212) 231-2939. Participants from the Company will be Edward Bramson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Kenneth Fish, Chief Financial Officer.
A telephonic playback will be available from 6:30 p.m. EST, March 8, 2011, through 6:30 p.m. EDT, March 22, 2011. Participants can dial (800) 633-8284 in North America, and international participants can dial (402) 977-9140 to hear the playback. The passcode is 21511702 to hear the playback.
About Nautilus, Inc.Headquartered in Vancouver, Wash., Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE:NLS) is a fitness products company providing innovative, quality solutions to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle. With a brand portfolio including Nautilus®, Bowflex®, Schwinn® Fitness, and Universal®, Nautilus markets innovative fitness products through direct and retail channels. Website: www.nautilusinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV