BEIJING, Feb. 25, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. ("ChinaNet") (Nasdaq:CNET), a leading full-service B2B media development and internet technology company for small and medium-sized enterprises ("SMEs") in the People's Republic of China, today announced that it will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual China Investment Conference, to be held March 6-8, 2011, at the Le Royal Meridien Shanghai in Shanghai, China, and the ROTH Capital Partners 23 rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference to be held March 13-16, 2011 at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, CA.
George Chu, Chief Operating Officer, will present on behalf of the Company on Tuesday, March 8, 2011, at 4:05 pm.
Mr. Chu will present at the ROTH Capital Partners 23 rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, March 15 at 9:30 am.The Company management will also participate in one-on-one meetings with analysts and investors at the conferences. Participation is by invitation only. Please contact your salesperson at Rodman & Renshaw or ROTH Capital Partners directly to RSVP. About ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. The Company, a parent company of ChinaNet Online Media Group Ltd., incorporated in the BVI ("ChinaNet"), is a leading full-service B2B media development and internet technology company providing online advertising, marketing and brand management solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in China. The Company, through certain contractual arrangements with operating companies in the PRC, provides Internet advertising and other services for Chinese SMEs via its portal website 28.com, TV commercials and program production via China-Net TV, and in-house LCD advertising on banking kiosks targeting Chinese banking patrons. Website: http://www.chinanet-online.com .
CONTACT: HC International, Inc. Ted Haberfield Tel: +1-760-755-2716 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV