MARION, N.Y., Feb. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Seneca Foods Corporation (Nasdaq: SENEA, SENEB), a leading nationwide producer of canned fruits and vegetables, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the upcoming KeyBanc Capital Markets 2011 Consumer Conference to be held at the InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 3:00 pm ET.
The KeyBanc event is not a webcast format; however investors and interested parties may access the presentation material by visiting the Company's website at www.senecafoods.com and going to "Company Profile" and then "Investor Information". The presentation material will be available at 3:00 pm ET on March 2, 2011 and will remain on the website for 90 days.
About Seneca Foods Corporation
Seneca Foods is one of the country's largest processors of canned fruits and vegetables with manufacturing facilities located throughout the United States. Its products are sold under the Libby's, Aunt Nellie's Farm Kitchen, Stokely's, READ, and Seneca labels as well as through the private label and industrial markets. In addition, under an alliance with General Mills Operations, LLC, a successor to the Pillsbury Company and a subsidiary of General Mills, Inc., Seneca produces canned and frozen vegetables, which are sold by General Mills Operations, LLC under the Green Giant label. Seneca's common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Stock Market under the symbols "SENEA" and "SENEB".SOURCE Seneca Foods Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV