Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C. Announces Investigation Of Clinical Data, Inc.
Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C. (“GSK”) is investigating potential legal claims against the Board of Directors of Clinical Data, Inc. (“Clinical Data”) (NASDAQ: CLDA) relating to the proposed buyout of Clinical Data by Forest Laboratories, Inc. The definitive acquisition agreement, announced on February 22, 2011, involves an all-cash, going-private transaction valued at approximately $1.2 billion, or $30.00 per share. The acquisition price reflects an 11.5 percent discount to Clinical Data’s February 18, 2011 closing price of $33.90.
The investigation relates to the fairness of the proposed transaction to Clinical Data shareholders, possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Clinical Data for approving this transaction, and whether Clinical Data’s Board of Directors acted in shareholders’ best interests.
If you currently own shares of Clinical Data/CLDA and would like additional information regarding this investigation, or if you have information regarding the allegations involved in this transaction, please contact Mark S. Goldman, Esq. at (888) 668-4130 or by email at email@example.com.
About Goldman Scarlato & Karon, P.C.GSK prosecutes securities fraud, consumer fraud, price-fixing, ERISA class actions, and shareholder-derivative actions throughout the United States. The Firm’s lawyers have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of consumers, investors, and businesses. To learn more about GSK, you may visit www.gsk-law.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV