EVANSVILLE, Ind., Feb. 25, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Christopher Wolking, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Old National Bancorp (NYSE:ONB), will be presenting at the 2011 Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference on Tuesday, March 1 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern in Boston.
Interested investors may listen to the live webcast of the presentation and view a copy of the slides used in the presentation by accessing the Investor Relations section at oldnational.com. Listeners should go to the website at least fifteen minutes before the event to download and install any necessary audio software. For those unable to attend the live broadcast, a replay will be available for 6 months. There is no charge to access this event.
About Old NationalOld National Bancorp is the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana and, with $7.3 billion in assets, ranks among the top 100 banking companies in the United States. Since its founding in Evansville in 1834, Old National has focused on community banking by building long-term, highly valued partnerships with clients in its primary footprint of Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky. In addition to providing extensive services in retail and commercial banking, wealth management, investments and brokerage, Old National also owns one of the largest independent insurance agencies headquartered in Indiana, offering complete personal and commercial insurance solutions. For more information and financial data, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at oldnational.com. The Old National Bancorp logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1872
CONTACT: Lynell J. Walton - (812)464-1366 Senior Vice President - Investor Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV