Mediacom Communications Reports Preliminary Highlights For Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010
MEDIACOM COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION (Nasdaq: MCCC) today reported preliminary, unaudited financial and operating highlights for the three months and year ended December 31, 2010. The results reported remain subject to adjustment based upon completion of the Company's audit for the year ended December 31, 2010.
Preliminary Fourth Quarter 2010 Highlights
For the Fourth Quarter of 2010, the Company expects:
- Revenues to be $378.9 million, a 1.9% increase from the prior year period
- Adjusted operating income before depreciation and amortization (“Adjusted OIBDA”) *to be $138.3 million, unchanged from the prior year period
- Operating income to be $73.8 million, a 4.4% decline from the prior year period
- Revenue generating units (“RGUs”) to grow by 23,000, comprising:
- Basic subscriber net loss of 10,000- Digital customer net gain of 14,000- High-speed data customer net gain of 11,000- Phone customer net gain of 8,000
Preliminary Full Year 2010 HighlightsFor the full year ended December 31, 2010, the Company expects:
- Revenues to be $1,499.0 million, a 2.6% increase from the prior year
- Adjusted OIBDA * to be $548.4 million, a 1.2% increase from the prior year
- Operating income to be $298.4 million, a 0.5% decline from the prior year
- Capital expenditures to be $237.4 million, compared to $236.7 million in the prior year
- RGUs to grow by 113,000, or 3.8% to 3,094,000, comprising:
- Basic subscriber net loss of 45,000, ending the year at 1,193,000- Digital customer net gain of 53,000, ending the year at 731,000- High-speed data customer net gain of 60,000, ending the year at 838,000- Phone customer net gain of 45,000, ending the year at 332,000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV