OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PostRock Energy Corporation (Nasdaq:PSTR) announced that it will host its fourth quarter and year end 2010 webcast and conference call at 10:00 a.m. Central Time, Thursday, March 3, 2011. The live webcast will be accessible on the 'Investors' page at www.pstr.com and will also be available for replay following the call. Dial-in phone numbers for participation are 866-516-1003 in the U.S. and 760-536-8545 internationally.
About PostRock Energy Corporation
PostRock Energy Corporation is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, production and transportation of oil and natural gas, primarily in the Cherokee Basin of Kansas and Oklahoma. The Company owns and operates over 2,800 wells and nearly 2,200 miles of gas gathering lines in the Basin. It also owns 1,100 miles of interstate gas pipelines serving parts of Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri.The PostRock Energy Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7221
CONTACT: Jack Collins Chief Financial Officer (405) 702-7460 North Whipple Manager, Corporate Development & Investor Relations (405) 702-7423
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV