We completed our first installation of Blackjack Pro last week. And so far, the initial level of game play and customer satisfaction has exceeded my expectation. (inaudible) I’m excited that we now have opportunities to grow our poker business, while opening up entirely new opportunities in electronic table game space.
James will highlight some of the specific market initiatives.
Thanks, Mark. Our primary focus remains on targeting opportunities in those markets with robust demand for electronic table game. We continue to concentrate on Mexico, European Canada and other markets where the environment is favorable for electronic table game. As we noted in this morning’s press release, our PokerPro table count continues to grow and at the end of the fourth quarter, we achieved a record install base. The addition of Blackjack Pro has brought new attention to PokerTek and a result we are expanding our market opportunities as regulatory approvals are applied for and received. In Mexico, we are the leading provider with over 60 tables installed. We believe the long-term addressable market for poker in Mexico is continuing to grow and we are focussed on increasing our placement numbers as the gaming environment in poker as market matures. We are beginning to receive requests for delivery of Blackjack Pro to the Mexican market and we’re working on adding placements there in the second quarter of this year. In Europe, we received approval, signed a distribution contract and shipped the first of what we expect to be a significant number of tables into France. With over 200 casinos, a large percentage of which are mostly electronic, our opportunity in France is strong for PokerPro and should increase with Blackjack Pro if and when we receive product approval. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV