Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
EAST SYRACUSE, N.Y., Feb. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:BFED) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.05 per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.20 per share. The dividend will be payable to stockholders of record as of March 11, 2011, and is expected to be paid on March 24, 2011.
Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc., through its subsidiary, Beacon Federal ("the Bank"), offers banking and related financial services to both individual and commercial customers. The Bank is headquartered with a full-service branch in East Syracuse, New York, along with seven other full-service branches in East Syracuse, Marcy and Rome, New York, Smartt and Smyrna, Tennessee, Tyler, Texas and Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
CONTACT: Lisa M. Jones Senior Vice President and CFO Beacon Federal Bancorp, Inc. 6611 Manlius Center Road East Syracuse, NY 13057 (315) 433-0111 x 1582
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV