ELGIN, Ill., Feb. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (Nasdaq:HCCI), a leading provider of parts cleaning and hazardous and non-hazardous waste services to small and mid-sized customers, today announced results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2010, which ended January 1, 2011.
Fourth quarter highlights include:
- Sales increased 20%, to $36.0 million, compared to $30.0 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009.
- Average sales per working day was approximately $475,000, compared to $390,000 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009 and compared to $460,000 in the third quarter of fiscal 2010.
- Same-branch sales increased 19%, measured for the 58 branches that were in operation throughout both the fourth fiscal quarters of 2010 and 2009.
- EPS (basic and diluted) was $0.07 compared to $0.05 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009. The weighted average shares outstanding (basic) in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 was 14.2 million compared to 10.7 million in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2009. The increase in shares was due to our June 2010 offering.
Fiscal year 2010 highlights include:
- Sales for fiscal 2010 increased 14%, to $112.1 million, compared to $98.4 million during fiscal 2009.
- Average sales per working day was approximately $440,000, compared to $390,000 in fiscal 2009.
- Same-branch sales increased 12%, measured for the 58 branches that were in operation throughout both fiscal 2010 and 2009.
- EPS (basic and diluted) for fiscal 2010 increased to $0.26 compared to $0.17 in fiscal 2009. The weighted average shares outstanding (basic) in fiscal 2010 was 12.6 million compared to 10.7 million in fiscal 2009. The increase in shares was due to our June 2010 offering.
- We continued to expand our customer base, counting 44,000 active customer locations at the end of 2010 compared to 41,000 one year ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV