ELGIN, Ill., Feb. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (Nasdaq:HCCI), a leading provider of parts cleaning and hazardous and non-hazardous waste services to small and mid-sized customers, today announced results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2010, which ended January 1, 2011.
Fourth quarter highlights include:
- Sales increased 20%, to $36.0 million, compared to $30.0 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009.
- Average sales per working day was approximately $475,000, compared to $390,000 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009 and compared to $460,000 in the third quarter of fiscal 2010.
- Same-branch sales increased 19%, measured for the 58 branches that were in operation throughout both the fourth fiscal quarters of 2010 and 2009.
- EPS (basic and diluted) was $0.07 compared to $0.05 in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009. The weighted average shares outstanding (basic) in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 was 14.2 million compared to 10.7 million in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2009. The increase in shares was due to our June 2010 offering.
Fiscal year 2010 highlights include:
- Sales for fiscal 2010 increased 14%, to $112.1 million, compared to $98.4 million during fiscal 2009.
- Average sales per working day was approximately $440,000, compared to $390,000 in fiscal 2009.
- Same-branch sales increased 12%, measured for the 58 branches that were in operation throughout both fiscal 2010 and 2009.
- EPS (basic and diluted) for fiscal 2010 increased to $0.26 compared to $0.17 in fiscal 2009. The weighted average shares outstanding (basic) in fiscal 2010 was 12.6 million compared to 10.7 million in fiscal 2009. The increase in shares was due to our June 2010 offering.
- We continued to expand our customer base, counting 44,000 active customer locations at the end of 2010 compared to 41,000 one year ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV