SAN DIEGO, Feb. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trius Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:TSRX) announced today that the Company will present at the following investor conferences:
- Citigroup 2011 Global Health Care Conference at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 2 nd at the Hilton New York Hotel.
- Roth Capital Partners 23 rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, March 15 th at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel.
About Trius Therapeutics
Trius Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative antibiotics for serious, life-threatening infections. The company's lead product candidate, torezolid phosphate, is an IV and orally administered second generation oxazolidinone in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI), the first such trial to be initiated under a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA). In addition to the company's torezolid phosphate clinical program, it is currently conducting two preclinical programs using its proprietary discovery platform to develop antibiotics to treat infections caused by gram-negative bacteria. For more information, visit www.triusrx.com .
CONTACT: Public Relations Contact: Jason Spark at Canale Communications, Inc. email@example.com 619-849-6005 Investor Relations Contact: Stefan Loren at Westwicke Partners, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org 443-213-0507
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV