Ancestry.com Inc. Reports 2010 Financial Results
 Monthly churn is a measure representing the number of subscribers that cancel in the quarter divided by the sum of beginning subscribers and subscriber additions during the quarter. To arrive at monthly churn, the results are divided by three.
 Subscriber acquisition cost is external marketing and advertising expense, divided by gross subscriber additions in the quarter.
 Average monthly revenue per subscriber is total subscription revenues earned in the quarter from subscriptions to the Ancestry.com Web sites divided by the average number of subscribers in the quarter, divided by three. The average number of subscribers for the quarter is calculated by taking the average of the beginning and ending number of subscribers for the quarter.  Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net income (loss) plus net interest (income) expense; income tax expense; non-cash charges including depreciation, amortization, impairment of intangible assets and stock-based compensation expense; and other (income) expense.  Free cash flow subtracts from adjusted EBITDA capitalization of content database costs, capital expenditures and cash paid for income taxes and interest expense.
CONTACT: Investors: Ancestry.com Inc. Ryan Ostler (801) 705-7942 email@example.com Media: Brainerd Communicators, Inc. Ray Yeung / Jo Anne Barrameda (212) 986-6667 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV