Winmark Corporation (Nasdaq: WINA) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a 500,000 share repurchase in addition to the approximately 40,000 shares remaining under an existing Board authorization. The new authorization is equal to approximately ten percent of Winmark’s current outstanding shares.
Winmark Corporation creates, supports and finances business. At December 25, 2010, there were 903 franchises in operation under the brands Play It Again Sports®, Plato's Closet®, Once Upon A Child®, and Music Go Round® and there were 15 territories in operation under the Wirth Business Credit® brand. An additional 34 retail franchises have been awarded but are not open. In addition, at December 25, 2010, the Company had loans and leases equal to $32.7 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV