DOWNINGTOWN, Pa., Feb. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of DNB Financial Corporation, parent of DNB First, National Association, the oldest National Bank in the greater Philadelphia region, celebrating its 150 th anniversary, has declared a cash dividend of $0.03 per share for the first quarter of 2011, to shareholders of record on March 9, 2011. The cash dividend will be paid on March 21, 2011.
DNB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company whose bank subsidiary, DNB First, National Association, is a community bank headquartered in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, with 13 locations. Founded in 1860, DNB First is the oldest National Bank in the greater Philadelphia region. In addition to providing a broad array of consumer and business banking products, DNB offers brokerage and insurance services through DNB Financial Services, and trust services through DNB Advisors. DNB Financial Corporation's shares are traded on NASDAQ's Capital Market under the symbol: DNBF. We invite our customers and shareholders to visit our website at http://www.dnbfirst.com .
The DNB Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5968 .
CONTACT: Gerald F. Sopp CFO/Executive Vice-President 484.359.3138 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV