HOUSTON, Feb. 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RigNet, Inc. (Nasdaq:RNET) will be attending the Deutsche Bank 2011 Media & Telecom Conference, which is taking place March 7-9 in West Palm Beach, Florida. Mark Slaughter, Chief Executive Officer and President, is scheduled to present at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Monday, March 7, 2011.
A live audio webcast will be accessible from RigNet's website at www.rig.net by selecting " Investors", then " Webcasts & Presentations". Shortly after the live webcast, an archived version of the webcast will be available for approximately thirty days.
About RigNetRigNet (Nasdaq:RNET) is a leading global provider of managed communications, networks and collaborative applications dedicated to the oil and gas industry. RigNet provides solutions ranging from fully-managed voice and data networks to more advanced applications that include video conferencing and real-time data services to remote sites in over 30 countries on six continents, effectively spanning the drilling and production industry. RigNet is based in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit www.rig.net . The RigNet, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8418
CONTACT: Marty Jimmerson RigNet, Inc. +1 (281) 674-0699 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV