- Assets under Management: Total assets for PALL now exceed $1 Billion as of February 16 th, 2011.
- Total US AUM: ETF Securities AUM in all 7 physical precious metal Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) now stands at $3.8 Billion as of February 16 th, 2010.
Commenting on the AUM milestone for PALL; William Rhind, Head of Sales & Marketing for ETFS Marketing LLC, said:
"PALL reaching $1 Billion is another landmark event for ETF Securities in the US. PALL is now our second ETP to cross $1 Billion after ETFS Physical Gold Shares (SGOL). The interest in both PALL and its sister product, ETFS Physical Platinum Shares PPLT may indicate broader investor awareness to gain commodities exposure into more industrial-oriented metals at this juncture.”
ETFS Palladium Trust (PALL)The objective of the ETFS Palladium Trust (PALL) shares is to reflect the performance of the price of Palladium, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust is open ended and is designed for investors who want a cost-effective (1) and convenient (2) way to invest in Palladium. ETFS Palladium Trust (PALL) is backed by Palladium allocated bullion in plate and ingot form stored in secure vaults in London & Switzerland by the Custodian, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., one of the world's leading Custodians for precious metals. The Shares represent an interest in physical palladium bullion owned by the Trust. The physical palladium allocated bullion of the Trust is subject to minimal counterparty or credit risks, which contrasts with other offerings that achieve bullion exposure through the use of derivatives. ETFS Gold Trust, ETFS Palladium Trust and ETFS Platinum Trust are not investment companies registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940 or a commodity pool for purposes of the Commodity Exchange Act. Shares of the Trusts are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds. These investments are not suitable for all investors. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. (1) The Sponsor expects that, for many investors, costs associated with buying and selling the Shares in the secondary market and the payment of the Trusts ongoing expenses will be lower than the costs associated with buying, selling, storing and insuring bullion in a traditional allocated bullion account. Ordinary brokerage fees do apply. (2) The Shares will trade on the NYSE Arca and will provide institutional and retail investors with indirect access to the Gold bullion market. William Rhind is a registered representative of ALPS Distributors Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV