NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Susser Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:SUSS) were gapping down Thursday morning with an open price 10.1% lower than Wednesday's closing price. The stock closed at $15.78 Wednesday and opened today's trading at $14.19. The average volume for Susser has been 46,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Susser has a market cap of $272.6 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 13.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Susser Holdings Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates convenience stores and distributes motor fuels in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. The company operates through two segments, Retail and Wholesale. TheStreet Ratings rates Susser as hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally poor debt management, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. You can view the full Susser Ratings Report. Get more investment ideas from our investment research center.
Latest Headlines about SUSS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV