Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. Schedules Earnings Conference Call For March 9, 2011
Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. (NYSE:JAS) today announced that its fiscal year 2011 fourth quarter earnings conference call will be held Wednesday, March 9, 2011, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. You are invited to listen to a pre-recorded call, which will be broadcast over the Internet. Company Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Darrell Webb and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, James Kerr will participate. The earnings press release will be issued after the market closes on the day of the conference call.
This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at Jo-Ann Stores’ web site at www.joann.com (go to the bottom of our home page and click on “Investor Relations,” then click on the Conference Call icon).
The webcast is also being distributed over Thomson/CCBN’s Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson/CCBN’s individual investor center at www.companyboardroom.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in Thomson/CCBN’s Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson/CCBN’s password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
If you are unable to listen during the live webcast, the call will be archived on both of the Web sites above.Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. ( www.joann.com) is the nation’s largest specialty retailer of fabrics and one of the largest specialty retailers of crafts, operating 751 stores in 48 states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV