- Adjusted Operating Earnings increased 24% to $71.4 million in the fourth quarter and 13% to $222.0 million for the year - Fourth quarter adjusted Earnings per Share increased 42% to $0.27 and by 33% to $0.76 for the year - Net earnings in the quarter were $30.2 million compared to $21.9 million last year; net earnings for the full year, which included $71.3 million of non-cash pre-tax charges, were $25.8 million compared to $52.1 million last year
Maple Leaf Foods Reports Results For Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.