- Adjusted Operating Earnings increased 24% to $71.4 million in the fourth quarter and 13% to $222.0 million for the year - Fourth quarter adjusted Earnings per Share increased 42% to $0.27 and by 33% to $0.76 for the year - Net earnings in the quarter were $30.2 million compared to $21.9 million last year; net earnings for the full year, which included $71.3 million of non-cash pre-tax charges, were $25.8 million compared to $52.1 million last year
Maple Leaf Foods Reports Results For Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.