- Adjusted Operating Earnings increased 24% to $71.4 million in the fourth quarter and 13% to $222.0 million for the year - Fourth quarter adjusted Earnings per Share increased 42% to $0.27 and by 33% to $0.76 for the year - Net earnings in the quarter were $30.2 million compared to $21.9 million last year; net earnings for the full year, which included $71.3 million of non-cash pre-tax charges, were $25.8 million compared to $52.1 million last year
Maple Leaf Foods Reports Results For Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.