WASHINGTON, Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP), commercial real estate's leading provider of information, analytic and marketing services, announced that revenues for the year ended December 31, 2010 were $226.3 million, an increase of approximately 8% over revenues of $209.7 million for the full year of 2009. Revenues for the fourth quarter of 2010 totaled $58.2 million, an increase of $3.6 million compared to revenue of $54.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2009.
Net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 increased to $3.8 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, compared to net income of $3.4 million, or $0.16 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2010. EBITDA (defined below) for the quarter ended December 31, 2010 increased to $10.4 million, compared to EBITDA of $9.4 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2010.
As of December 31, 2010, the Company had $239 million in cash, cash equivalents, short-term and long-term investments, which is an increase of $7.3 million since September 30, 2010. The Company has no long-term debt. Following the sale of its headquarters on February 18, 2011, the Company's cash and investments exceed $320 million.
|Year 2009-2010 Quarterly Results-Unaudited|
|(in millions, except per share data)|
|Revenues||$ 51.4||$ 50.1||$ 53.6||$ 54.6||$ 55.1||$ 55.8||$ 57.1||$ 58.2|
|Net income per share - diluted||0.31||0.24||0.22||0.18||0.14||0.16||0.16||0.18|
|Weighted average outstanding shares - diluted||19.6||19.6||20.1||20.4||20.6||20.6||20.7||20.9|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV