COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE: MTD) today announced the webcast of its presentation at the Citi Global Healthcare Conference in New York on Wednesday, March 2, 2011, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To hear a live webcast of the presentation, visit the investor relations page on the Company's Web site at www.mt.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be available for seven days.
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. The Company is the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company also holds top-three market positions in several related analytical instruments and is a leading provider of automated chemistry systems used in drug and chemical compound discovery and development. In addition, the Company is the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of metal detection and other end-of-line inspection systems used in production and packaging and holds a leading position in certain process analytics applications. Additional information about METTLER TOLEDO can be found on the World Wide Web at " www.mt.com."
SOURCE Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV