GREEN BAY, Wis., Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tufco Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:TFCO), a leading provider of branded contract wet and dry wipes converting in North America and a leader in specialty printing services and business imaging products, announced the appointment of John Michaud as Director, Business Development of its Green Bay, Wisconsin Contract Manufacturing Division.
John brings more than twenty-two years of experience in technical sales, marketing and management in nonwovens and related industries. Most recently John served as CEO of NOVOC Performance Resins, a manufacturer of environmentally friendly thermoset resins. John was Vice President/General Manager, Wipes-The Americas for Ahlstrom and President and Founder of Green Bay Nonwovens. Previously, he held sales positions at Calgon Corporation and Fort Howard.
John received a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and an MBA in Marketing and Finance from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. John's experience will complement Tufco's wipes growth initiatives with consumer and commercial wipes marketers and suppliers.
CONTACT: James Robinson, Senior Vice President Tufco Technologies, Inc. P. O. Box 23500 Green Bay, WI 54305-3500 (920) 336-0054 (920) 336-9041 (Fax)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV