GREEN BAY, Wis., Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tufco Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:TFCO), a leading provider of branded contract wet and dry wipes converting in North America and a leader in specialty printing services and business imaging products, announced the appointment of John Michaud as Director, Business Development of its Green Bay, Wisconsin Contract Manufacturing Division.
John brings more than twenty-two years of experience in technical sales, marketing and management in nonwovens and related industries. Most recently John served as CEO of NOVOC Performance Resins, a manufacturer of environmentally friendly thermoset resins. John was Vice President/General Manager, Wipes-The Americas for Ahlstrom and President and Founder of Green Bay Nonwovens. Previously, he held sales positions at Calgon Corporation and Fort Howard.
John received a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and an MBA in Marketing and Finance from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. John's experience will complement Tufco's wipes growth initiatives with consumer and commercial wipes marketers and suppliers.
CONTACT: James Robinson, Senior Vice President Tufco Technologies, Inc. P. O. Box 23500 Green Bay, WI 54305-3500 (920) 336-0054 (920) 336-9041 (Fax)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV