GREEN BAY, Wis., Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tufco Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:TFCO), a leading provider of branded contract wet and dry wipes converting in North America and a leader in specialty printing services and business imaging products, announced the appointment of Tony Aitkin as Plant Operations Manager of its Green Bay, Wisconsin Contract Manufacturing Division.
Tony joins Tufco with broad experience in engineering, maintenance, quality and operational management in paper and tissue converting, corrugated containerboard, aerospace and medical device industries. Most recently, Tony was the Process Manager of the Sheboygan Georgia Pacific containerboard plant. Prior to GP, he was a Managing Partner and operations leader of Graphic Management Specialty Products. Tony was also a Product Engineer at Honeywell DSES and held a Site Test Support position at Plexus Corporation.
Tony graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering. Tony's addition to the operational team at Tufco will complement and strengthen on-going efforts in continuous operational improvement and manufacturing excellence within Tufco's Green Bay plant's converting operations.
CONTACT: Louis LeCalsey, III, President and CEO Tufco Technologies, Inc. P. O. Box 23500 Green Bay, WI 54305-3500 (920) 336-0054 (920) 336-9041 (Fax)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV