Immucor To Present At The RBC Capital Markets' Healthcare Conference
NORCROSS, Ga., Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immucor, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLUD), a global leader in providing automated instrument-reagent systems to the blood transfusion industry, today announced that access to its presentation at the 2011 RBC Capital Markets' Healthcare Conference in New York, NY will be available via a live, simultaneous webcast.
The Company's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday March 2, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. Access to the presentation will be available through the "About Us – Investor Relations" section at www.immucor.com.
For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the presentation will be available shortly after its completion and will be archived on Immucor's website for approximately 60 days.About Immucor Founded in 1982, Immucor manufactures and sells a complete line of reagents and systems used by hospitals, reference laboratories and donor centers to detect and identify certain properties of the cell and serum components of blood prior to transfusion. Immucor markets a complete family of automated instrumentation for all of its market segments. For more information on Immucor, please visit our website at www.immucor.com.
CONTACT: Michele Howard 770-441-2051
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV