Somaxon Pharmaceuticals To Report Full Year And Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2010 Financial Results And Conduct Conference Call On Thursday, March 3
Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SOMX), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that it will release its full year and fourth quarter ended December 31, 2010 financial results on Thursday, March 3, 2011 after the closing of the U.S. financial markets. Somaxon management will conduct a conference call that same afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to review these financial results and answer questions.
The conference call will be available to interested parties through a live audio Internet broadcast at http://investors.somaxon.com/eventdetail.cfm. The call will also be archived and accessible at this site for approximately two weeks. Alternatively, callers may participate in the conference call by dialing (877) 941-8609 (domestic) or (480) 629-9820 (international), conference call ID 4415379. A telephonic replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the conclusion of the call by dialing (800) 406-7325 (domestic) or (303) 590-3030 (international), and entering passcode 4415379.
To be added to Somaxon Pharmaceuticals’ email list, please visit http://bit.ly/Somaxon-email-list.
About Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the in-licensing, development and commercialization of proprietary branded pharmaceutical products and of late-stage product candidates for the treatment of diseases and disorders in the central nervous system therapeutic area. Somaxon’s product Silenor ®, now available by prescription in the United States, is indicated for the treatment of insomnia characterized by difficulty with sleep maintenance. For more information, please visit the company’s web site at www.somaxon.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV