To some analysts, though, the lack of LTE in the iPhone 5 isn't a huge problem.
"It's too early to push LTE now; it's too much cost and too much of a sacrifice on battery life and it doesn't give you any great advantage at this point," says independent analyst Chris Umiastowski, formerly with TD Newcrest.Still, for Apple fans who must have the latest and greatest, the LTE 4G delay will not come as pleasant news. And unlike Jobs, who would somehow find a way to turn this news positive, Cook could have a harder time smoothing it over. --Written by Scott Moritz in New York.
>To contact this writer, click here: Scott Moritz, or email: email@example.com. To follow Scott on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/MoritzDispatch. >To send a tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV