Cambridge Bancorp (OTCBB: CATC) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share. The dividend is payable April 1, 2011 to shareholders of record as of March 10, 2011.
About Cambridge Bancorp
Cambridge Bancorp and its subsidiary, Cambridge Trust Company, are based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the heart of Harvard Square. Cambridge Trust Company is a 121-year-old Massachusetts chartered commercial bank with $1.1 billion in total assets and 11 Massachusetts locations in Cambridge, Beacon Hill, Belmont, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln and Weston. Cambridge Trust Company is one of New England’s leaders in wealth management with $1.5 billion in client assets under management. In addition, Cambridge Trust Company of New Hampshire offers wealth management services at two New Hampshire locations, Concord and Exeter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV