Aecom Technology (ACM), of Los Angeles, is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, civic facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. It has about 45,000 employees worldwide.
Aecom, whose shares have gained 7% this year, have a market value of $3.4 billion.The company has a forward price-to-earnings ratio of 11.6, by far the lowest among industry peers. Two weeks ago it was awarded a $22 million contract from the Singapore Land Transport Authority. Its annual revenue is $6.5 billion. Analysts give its shares seven "strong buy" ratings, five "buys" and three "holds," according to Thomson Reuters. Columbine Capital projects that Aecom will perform in line with the market over the next 12 months and recommends that investors maintain any existing position, but not add to it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV