KBR Corp. (KBR) is a global engineering and construction contractor focused on energy plants, government projects and mining-infrastructure construction.
It also has been the sole provider of food services, utilities, laundry and other logistics support for U.S. troops in Iraq and other international hot spots.A Thomson Reuters' analysts survey found five "strong buy," eight "buy" and five "hold" ratings on its shares. Those same analysts have a mean price target of $36.80 on its shares, a 7% premium to the current price. KBR shares are up 15% this year and 78% over the past year. The company has a $5.3 billion market value. KBR's fundamentals are strong as the stock has a forward price-to-earnings ratio of 16.9, versus the 17.7 average for the industry group, and it has little long-term debt on its balance sheet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV