Fluor (FLR) is one of the world's largest engineering, procurement and construction companies, with a market value of $13 billion and $21 billion in annual revenue. It gets about 72% of its revenue from outside the U.S.
Standard & Poor's gives it a "buy" rating with four out of five stars. The research firm says: "Our 'buy' recommendation is based on our valuation models, along with our view of (Fluor's) favorable long-term prospects, especially in the Americas and Asia-Pacific, and its strong balance sheet. Despite customer uncertainty, we see stronger bookings as customers gradually resume long-term capital investment plans."For fiscal 2010, analysts' consensus estimate is that it will earn $2.08 per share and that that will grow by 59% to $3.31 for fiscal 2011. S&P's survey of analysts' opinions found nine "buy" ratings, six "buy/holds," nine "holds" and one "weak/hold." Fluor's shares have risen 14% this year and 63% in the past 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV