Fuwei Films Stock Gaps Down On Today's Open (FFHL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Fuwei Films Company (Nasdaq:FFHL) were gapping down Wednesday morning with an open price 10.1% lower than Tuesday's closing price. The stock closed at $6.26 Tuesday and opened today's trading at $5.63. The average volume for Fuwei Films has been 93,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Fuwei Films has a market cap of $79.2 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 95% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of plastic film using the biaxial oriented stretch technique, known as BOPET film (biaxially oriented polyethylene terephthalate). TheStreet Ratings rates Fuwei Films as hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. You can view the full Fuwei Films Ratings Report. Get more investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV