PALM DESERT, Calif., Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Limelight Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq:LLNW) today announced the upcoming availability of its PCI compliant Secure Commerce Accelerator service for companies performing transactions online. The solution accelerates ecommerce sites and transactions while enabling secure delivery of personal credit card information over Limelight's PCI compliant network infrastructure. Retailers providing accelerated, secure transactions along with a seamless, rich end user experience increase customer trust, improve brand loyalty, and significantly reduce transactional fees.
The Secure Commerce Accelerator solution includes:
- Faster performance for both static and highly interactive site content
- Secure delivery using VeriSign branded secure socket layer (SSL) certificates, now part of Symantec
- Secure delivery over PCI compliant infrastructure
"With online retail growing at double digit rates, it's becoming more critical for retailers to offer secure online transactions," states David Reisfeld, General Manager, Website Acceleration Services, Limelight Networks. "At the same time, those determined to outpace the competition must also provide the rich and personalized content that consumers now expect, without sacrificing site speed and performance. Now, retailers have a choice on the secure platform they want to leverage to help them meet these demands and to help them achieve PCI compliance. Limelight's PCI compliant Secure Commerce Accelerator solution allows retailers to maximize performance of rich, dynamic sites while also ensuring that online transactions are held to the highest security standards, helping them build consumer trust and brand loyalty online."The PCI Data Security Council, founded by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa Inc., is responsible for developing PCI-DSS, which lays out the requirements for protecting consumer credit card information. Retailers who do not comply with these standards increase their exposure to threats and as a result may face higher processing fees from credit card companies. Retailers can utilize Limelight's PCI compliant service as part of their overall PCI compliance plan and to mitigate security risks associated with their delivery platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV