Industrial Services of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDSA) today announced guidance for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2010. Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2010 is expected to be between $96 and $101 million compared with $37.7 million for the fourth quarter of 2009. Net income for the fourth quarter of 2010 is expected to be between $0.25 and $0.29 per diluted share, compared with $0.24 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2009. Diluted shares outstanding for the fourth quarter of 2010 increased to 6,666,480 from 5,801,459 diluted shares in the fourth quarter of 2009.
2010 Financial Highlights:
- Expected 2010 Revenues of $339 to $344 million compared to $181 million in 2009.
- Expected 2010 Earnings of $1.16 to $1.21 per diluted share compared to $0.91 per diluted share in 2009.
ISA completed the upgrade of its eddy current downstream non-ferrous separation system in late December. While this new superior sorting capability is expected to add to ISA’s profitability going forward, the company was forced to hold off processing and shipping shredder output at the end of December while it awaited completion of the construction.
Key Highlights for the Year Ending December 31, 2010
- Ferrous shipment volumes increased 97% year-over-year
- Non-Ferrous shipment volumes increased 5% year-over-year
- Alloy shipment volumes increased 34% year-over-year
- Continued operational enhancements focused on profitability and efficiency
- Continued strong demand from our existing customers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV