Myriad Genetics (MYGN) rated new Sell at Goldman Sachs. Company is facing decelerating growth. $17 price target.
Netflix (NFLX) downgraded at Needham from Hold to Underperform, Needham & Company said. AMZN strategy will add increased competition.
Pinnacle West (PNW) upgraded at Goldman from Neutral to Buy, Goldman Sachs said. $45 price target. Estimates also boosted, as the company is seeing higher solar and renewables demand.
PRX (PRX) initiated at Barclays with an Overweight rating. Zymafos in stage III is attractive , Barclays said. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates set at $0.73 and $0.67, respectively.SMART Technologies (SMT) downgraded at Credit Suisse to Neutral from Outperform on unpredictable revenue, and high expectations, Credit Suisse said. Price target slashed to $9 from $13.50. Youku.com (YOKU) upgraded at Goldman from Neutral to Buy, Goldman Sachs said. Rapid growth in viewing TV and movies online will boost sales and margins. $40 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV