SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTIE) today announced that management will present at the RBC Capital Markets Healthcare Conference in New York City on Wednesday, March 2 nd at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the company's website homepage at www.paintrials.com . A replay of the audio webcast will continue to be available on the website for one month.
About Pain Therapeutics, Inc.Pain Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that develops novel drugs. We conceived, developed, trademarked and partnered REMOXY ®, a unique abuse-resistant formulation of oxycodone. A New Drug Application for REMOXY is on file with the FDA, with a PDUFA date of June 23, 2011. Pfizer, Inc. is our commercial partner for REMOXY and three other pain medications (abuse-resistant formulations of hydromorphone, hydrocodone and oxymorphone). In addition, we are developing a novel radio-labeled monoclonal antibody to treat metastatic melanoma, a deadly form of skin cancer. We are also working on a new treatment for patients with hemophilia, a genetic disorder in which patients are unable to stop bleeding. For more information, please visit www.paintrials.com .
CONTACT: Judy Ishida Administrative Manager Pain Therapeutics, Inc. IR@paintrials.com 650-645-1924
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV