ROIC's Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on its common stock of $0.08 per share, to record holders on March 15, 2011 and payable on March 31, 2011. The $0.08 per share dividend represents a 33.3% increase over ROIC's most recent cash dividend, paid on December 15, 2010.
2011 FFO & DIVIDEND GUIDANCE
ROIC's currently estimates that FFO for 2011 will be within the range of $0.50 to $0.60 per diluted share, and net income will be within the range of $0.15 to $0.20 per diluted share. The following table provides a reconciliation of GAAP net income to FFO.
|For the year ending December 31, 2011|
|(In thousands, except per share amounts)|
|Low End||High End|
|Net income for period||$ 6,250||$ 8,500|
|Depreciation and Amortization||14,500||16,500|
|Funds From Operations (FFO)||20,750||25,000|
|Plus: Acquisition transaction costs||2,000||2,750|
|Modified Funds From Operations (MFFO)||$ 22,750||$ 27,750|
|Earnings per share (dilutive)||$ 0.15||$ 0.20|
|FFO per share (dilutive)||$ 0.50||$ 0.60|
|MFFO per share (dilutive)||$ 0.54||$ 0.66|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV