PURCHASE, N.Y., Feb. 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (Nasdaq:ROIC) announced today financial and operating results for the quarter ended December 31, 2010.
- $ 144.1 million of shopping center investments completed during 4Q'10
- $442.5 million of shopping center investments completed since 4Q'09 formation
- Net income of $2.4 million, or $0.06 per diluted share for 4Q'10
- Funds From Operation (FFO) of 5.6 million, or $0.13 per diluted share for 4Q'10 (1)
- $464.2 million of total assets with $42.4 million of debt outstanding at 12/31/10
- $175.0 million senior unsecured revolving credit facility established in 4Q'10
- Quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share of common stock declared (33.3% increase)
(1) See the end of this press release for a reconciliation of GAAP net income to FFO.Stuart A. Tanz, President and Chief Executive Officer of Retail Opportunity Investments Corp., stated, "Since commencing operations as a shopping center REIT in the fourth quarter of 2009, we have made significant progress in amassing an exceptional portfolio of necessity-based shopping centers. As of today we have interests in 25 shopping centers, totaling over 2.8 million square feet, strategically located in demographically strong, supply-constrained metropolitan markets across the western United States." Mr. Tanz continued, "We have already acquired five shopping centers in 2011 and we are positioned to continue growing our portfolio and platform. Our pipeline of shopping center acquisitions is strong, as we continue to access attractive opportunities through capitalizing on our long-standing relationships and market expertise." FINANCIAL RESULTS SUMMARY For the three months ended December 31, 2010, net income attributable to common stockholders for the quarter was $2.4 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. FFO for the fourth quarter 2010 was $5.6 million, or $0.13 per diluted share. ROIC reports FFO as a supplemental performance measure. See the end of this press release for a reconciliation of GAAP net income to FFO.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV