SHANGHAI, China, Feb. 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RDA Microelectronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDA), a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets radio-frequency and mixed-signal chips for cellular, broadcast and connectivity applications, today announced that Chairman and CEO Vincent Tai and CFO Lily Dong will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference being held February 28 th through March 3 rd, 2011 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
Mr. Tai and Ms. Dong will present on Thursday, March 3 rd at 12:40 p.m., and will provide corporate, financial and product updates about the company. Information about this and other upcoming events will be available on the company's Investor page at http://ir.rdamicro.com/ .
About RDA MicroelectronicsRDA Microelectronics is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets radio-frequency and mixed-signal semiconductors. Our product portfolio currently includes power amplifiers, transceivers and front-end modules, FM radio receivers, set-top box tuners, analog mobile television receivers, walkie-talkie transceivers, LNB satellite down converters, and Bluetooth system-on-chips. For additional information, please see our website at http://www.rdamicro.com .
CONTACT: For investor and media inquiries, please contact: Lily Dong, Chief Financial Officer RDA Microelectronics, Inc. +86-21-5027-1108 firstname.lastname@example.org Julie Cunningham The Blueshirt Group +1 415-217-2632 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV